Monday, August 21, 2017

Twirling in Thailand | With Daddy Edition

On day 2 afternoon after my mom and I got a massage - I saw blue skies!!! I raced back to the room, we got the girls ready and headed to the beach for some twirly whirly pictures. To get the girls in the right mood, Wes set the stage and started twirling right away - best daddy, right?


^ look at him go ;). ^
^ then it was the girls time! I love this one of Emma :) ^

^ love this one! ^
^ you can see the storm already starting to come in - the weather changed so fast in June. ^


^ Wes wrote their names in the sand and I love the added touch. ^


^ I knew it wouldn't be too long before twirling gave way to playing in the water - storm approaching and all :). ^
^ two little girls, one ginormous ocean. ^




^ writing her own name in the sand! ^
^ the storm was really approaching - the girls had taken off their sopping wet dresses at this point and we scurried back to our rooms before the storm rolled in. ^

^ storms approaching is so mesmerizing to capture. ^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment