Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thailand with Nonni | Day One

It has been a little bit of a random hodgepodge of blog posts since I wrapped up my parents visit, but the one thing I didn't get to show you yet was taking my mom to our favorite place in Asia - ready, to go back to June when we headed to Thailand with my mom?!

^ I had ordered the girls some new suits that my mom brought with her - loved this one! ^
^ criss cross applesauce ^
^ fish feeding time (well, we thought - they were actually late this day so we went swimming while we waited for them to bring the fish food). ^
^ after a quick dip in the pool, we saw the fish food so the girls headed back to feed the fish. ^
^ I love the back of Emma's swimsuit too! ^
^ getting warmed up fetching diving sticks. ^

^ #mamatried ^
^ Everly was busy feeding her flamingo some food/water. ^
^ wheeeeee! ^
^ Wes surprised the girls with a ginormous flamingo floatie! ^
^ our 'mingo loving girl was quite pleased :). ^
^ Emma found one of the staff that would make creatures out of the pieces of the palm tree - pretty neat. ^
^ daddy and his girl at the beach! ^
^ wheeee! ^
^ there is some very serious crab talk going on here. 
^ this jump cracks me up. ^
^ collecting seashells. ^
^ me and my girl. ^
^ writing on the beach. ^
^ more crab talk - after this trip, Emma is in love with hermit crabs (more on this in future posts). ^
^ we went during rainy season and honestly, we didn't know what to expect.  our trip in May was also in rainy season and it worked out perfectly.  this time, we actually got a lot of rain :(.  it didn't stop us from having fun, it just wasn't quite as beautiful as it normally is (the sun came out on our third day though!!!). ^




^ jumping waves literally right before the storm rolled in. ^
^ we headed up to the patio for a drink (for the adults) and ice cream (for the kiddos). ^
^ after naps Ev's got in her flamingo swimsuit to match her flamingo float. ^
^ these two were roomies the whole time (side note, I think this picture may be out of order and have happened in the morning.) ^
^ when one kid will smile for the camera and one kid is just ready to go swimming. ^
^ we loved bunking with this girl (I believe this was nap time).  while part of me was sad not to have Emma around all of the time, I know that her and Nonni enjoyed their special time together and it let us soak up some Everly time as well :). ^
^ I forgot to take a picture of other parts of our dinner (including the happy hour that my mom, Wes and I had before dinner while the girls enjoyed the kids club - can't even believe they are old enough for that kind of stuff now!), but we had a delicious dinner this night at the resort.  the girls had so much fun dancing and twirling to the music and they were a big hit! ^
^ playing chess while the adults attempted to play ping pong before we all hit the bed. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment