In an effort to not have 130plus pictures in one post again, I decided to go ahead and split Disney Sea into two days. Disney Sea is actually not owned by Disney, it is a Disney licensed park. Before going, we read that some consider Disney Sea the best amusement park, we also read that it is a great park for adults but there is not much for kids to do there; ultimately, we decided to go regardless of what we heard ;). I would say it is a good park, but probably not my favorite (maybe I will do a comparison post of all three Asia Disney parks at some point?) and we still thought there was a ton for kids to do... so with that introduction, here we go.
^ as soon as we entered the park, there were a plethora of characters for us to meet much to the girls delight ^
^ this is also the point where I set my backpack down and didn't realize that I didn't pick it up ^
^ it was easy to forget because I was having too much fun watching these smiles ^
^ they really love Pluto ^
^ I love the way that Pluto hugs these girls - I have a nearly identical picture from Hong Kong Disney ^
^ next up was silly Goof ^
^ they like Goof quite a bit too ;) ^
^ then we spotted Chip and Dale - these chipmunks are Evsie's favorite! ^
^ their smiles are so so big! ^
^ favorite ^
^ then we spied Donald Duck, we really felt like we hit the jackpot with so many characters and it took us no time at all to meet them ^
^ Ev's loves to see how soft they are! ^
^ big hugs bye bye ^
^ at this point, I realized that I had lost my backpack - Wes went to go get our fast pass and I panicked when I realized what had happened. Wes took the girls to the Mermaid Lagoon (an indoor place with rides for kiddos while I went back to the front and did a quick search for my backpack with no luck). ^
^ I met Wes and the girls at Mermaid Lagoon and I loved happening on Wes riding with his girls ^
^ reunited, we headed outside to ride a similar roller coaster to the day before; the girls loved that they were riding in a fish ^
^ we headed across the area for a spin on Scooters Scuttle and I was partnered with my littlest riding buddy ^
^ with some pretty good smooch-a-looches (p.s. that is what Evsie's and I call our kisses) ^
^ next, we headed back inside Mermaid's Lagoon and rode every single ride they had to offer - the girls had a great time bouncing from ride to ride. It was pretty dark in there so I didn't take many pictures, but they probably had 5 or 6 rides in there all great for my kiddo's ages. ^
^ we were walking to our fast past (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea) when we spotted this character ^
^ I honestly have no idea who this is, but Ev's loves to meet anyone at this stage ^
^ she was delighted to find her favorites again - screeching, 'mama they changed costumes' ;) ^
^ showing off her Eyore that she had picked up the day before ^
^ can you believe this is the same kid that at 18 months cried through every single character meet and greet?? ^
^ then she got to meet the one with the light brown nose (I can never remember which one is Chip and which one is Dale) ^
^ the classic Chip and Dale reaction to Evsie's - which I am sure comes as no surprise to you, I was obsessed with ;) ^
^ I know, I gush a lot about the sweetness of the Disney characters - but I think that Tokyo takes the cake for the sweetest characters ^
^ hugs bye bye ^
^ we rode 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - Wes and I enjoyed it, the girls thought it was a bit scary ^
^ Indiana Jones - Wes ended up riding this alone later in the day (due to height restrictions, the girls could not ride) ^
^ we strolled to the back of the park and found the loveliest monkey's ^
^ I am not sure which Disney show they are from, but the girls were obsessed with them ^
^ smooches for their monkey ^
^ Emma got her camera and start taking a picture of him (monkey see, monkey do - pun intended) ^
^ and then she showed the monkey her picture ^
^ the cutest, right? ^
^ see how nice the characters are?? ^
^ I have a feeling she is going to make a great momtographer one day ^
^ Popsicles for morning snack ^
^ my favorite part about this treat - no line! it was cold, but the girls liked eating them anyways! ^
^ next, I went to ride my fast pass ride - fjdklafkdalfjd while Wes took the girls to wait in line to meet Ariel... more on that next time ^






















































No comments:
Post a Comment