Friday, April 14, 2017

1,000 plus 5 Years


I am so excited because I realized over the course of the last few weeks that I was nearing a big milestone for my little blog -  1,000 blog posts plus 5 years of blogging.  This is officially the 1,000th blog post and as of April 9th (last Sunday), I have been actively blogging for 5 years.  What started as multiple suggestions from my dad has turned into something that I am insanely proud of.  This little corner of the internet has been my sounding board through so many different parts of my life – Emma’s first year, getting pregnant with Everly, life with two babies that turned into toddlers that turned into little humans, travelling as a family, moving to China, house updates and so many in between little pieces of our lives that we try to fill to the brim with love and family. 

I would be inclined to wrap this short post up by saying here is to another 1,000 blog posts and another 5 years – but I honestly don’t think that will happen.  I will continue to blog for the near term foreseeable future but at some point I will close this chapter of our lives on the internet :).  Thank you for being kind and supportive along the way – I am excited to keep sharing our family adventures with you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what an accomplishment. I came across your blog a few years ago after the blog I read for 5 years ended. I hit the "next blog" link and I am so glad it took me to your blog. It really brightens my day and the whole China and world travel phase has taken the blog to a new level. I looked at some of the other blogs you have referenced, but they seem more focused on impressing readers where your blog is truly from the heart. Thanks for sharing - one day if you are in Austin or back in the DFW area (my parents are in Ft. Worth) I would love to buy you a drink to say thanks. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Impressive. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete