Whew!! It was so nice to have a long weekend! Even though, Memorial Day is not celebrated here in China, we went ahead and decided to take our first family vacation and headed to Yangshuo, China to enjoy the karst landscape (much more to come on this). We have had a hard time getting back into our routine which is not really a routine since this is Emma's last week of school and we have had her 'student-led conference' and tomorrow we have her end of the year concert.
Since we are sort of on a house-buying-spending-freeze due to the fact that we have no current house to decorate, I thought it would curb my internet desire to online shop.
Wrong.
Now I just oogle and add the item 'to buy for house' email draft. I thought it would be fun to share what is currently on my virtual wishlist.
Emily Henderson just designed a guest bedroom for her friend and I fell in love with this bed. Like hardcore in love!! I want this bed for our master bedroom, now I just need to find a place to store it for the next couple of years.
And I really like these nightstands, but I am not sure they would be substantial enough for the bed? It would definitely have to be one of those things where I went to visit these in person, first.
I fell hard for this print. I think it would look so cute in my office!!
And I still love this print for above our couch in the 'formal' living room. Although I think it would also look quite nice above that bed, too ;).
I have also decided that we will make an investment in this rug for our back living room. Every time I see it in a picture, I swoon.
Before we moved, we bought this dresser for Emma's room. And immediately put it in storage. Womp womp. I haven't even opened the box yet, but I get giddy at just the thought of opening it up! Delayed gratification at it's finest.
Ok, so it is not just clothes that I have been eyeing online- you know there have to be some dresses I have been scoping out for the girls. I am super super bummed that this dress sold out before I hit purchase. Lucky for me, it should be restocked before too long and I will be scooping it up- perfect Disney dress, no?
I was smart enough to scoop up this coral dress before it sold out for Emma next summer :).
 |
| Dress |
And, although this is not my favorite Alice and Ames print to date, the girls both fell heads over heels for this dress so it is on their way to their Nonni's house right now for next summer.
I hope you enjoyed a virtual look in my virtual shopping cart. Spending freezes are good. At least that is what I keep telling myself ;).
You could store that bed, say, in our guest bedroom? My favorite is the rug, I really like that one!
ReplyDelete