Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Traditions



I love traditions.  My family had a lot of traditions growing up.  I went to A&M and they LOVE traditions. 

As I was musing over this holiday season, I told the hubby that I want to have some traditions for just our little family.  Here are some of my ideas…

-          ... drink a holiday drink at Starbucks
-          ... put up Christmas decorations
-          ... bake a happy birthday cake for baby Jesus
-          ... make homemade watercolors (Christmas themed) and let Emma finger paint
-          ... eat downtown Fort Worth for my birthday and go see the Christmas tree
-          ... attend the Holiday at the Levitt event
-          ... bake holiday cookies
-          ... attend the pajama party story time at the library
-          ... possibly take pictures with Santa + fur brothers
-          ... look at Christmas lights

Any other activities I should consider?

No comments:

Post a Comment