Emma and I have spent more time out of church than in church lately.
Baby girl does not like to be confined.
Last Saturday night I decided to try out the cry room- Emma could crawl around and I could listen to the Mass. Win win.
Soon Emma found herself crawling around the main vestibule in the back and drew quite the audience of little kids. These two boys were crawling in circles around her.
Her daddy would have died. Flirting at such a young age.
The crawling soon turned into running circles around my baby girl. Eventually one if the boys ran dangerously close to Emma. The dad motioned for the boy to come over and he promptly asked the little boy (who was around 2 or 3)- "how do we treat girls".
The little boy responded "like princesses".
I almost died.
It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen.
Then the little boy got on the ground and started crawling with Emma again.
That is the sweetest!! I want to teach Noah that!
ReplyDelete