Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful



As we return from Thanksgiving break- my heart is full of thankfulness.  We had a great time at both of our Thanksgivings- one in Fort Worth with Wes’s family and then in Port Aransas for Thanksgiving with my family. 

I am thankful for a sweet, loving, smart, beautiful, healthy baby girl who has made all of our hearts a little fuller. 

I am thankful for my (cute) husband who supports me in all of my endeavors.

I am thankful for my family.  I heart having three sisters and a mom and dad who think I am awesome, ok well at least funny. 

I am thankful for my fur babies who taught me great lessons before having my real baby. 

I am thankful for Wes’s family.  They love me like I am their own daughter/sister. 

I am thankful for having a job that motivates me and most importantly that I love. 

I am thankful for the home that Wes and I have created together. 

I am thankful that one day I will get to meet my two sweet unborn babies in heaven. 

Some of the other (not as meaningful) things I am thankful for: coffee, diet coke, my couch, pictures of Emma, Mexican food + margaritas, naps, oreos, good books, girly clothes, baby giggles, watching Emma discover new things, family outings, date nights with my hubby, birthdays, holidays, Christmas cups at Starbucks, breastfeeding, traveling, my iPad, pumpkin bread, and many many other blessings I have not mentioned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment