He or she has 4-5 bowel movements a day.
This is the sign that hangs in the mother's room where I work. Emma has never had a lot of bowel movements. She once didn't have one for five days. After that episode though, she has consistently had 1 bowel movement every other day. This is nowhere near 4-5 a day. Every day I walk into the mothers room, read this sign, and leave somewhat sad that Emma is not considered "healthy".
Well that all changed yesterday. She has three bowel movements in one day- we were astounded. Today, she had not three but FIVE bowel movements. I was so proud of my little girl. Until the last bowel movement was green. Now I am worried again.
Worry when you have a baby is a never ending cycle.
I promise not to write about bowel movements ever this much again.
No comments:
Post a Comment