My Mother's Milk Tea and Fenugreek tablets came in the mail yesterday and to say I was excited was an understatement. I called Wes at noon asking if they had arrived yet! They had!!
I had my first tea last night, with two tablets. Today I had another bag of tea, two tablets and I am having one right now. You are supposed to drink 3 - 5 cups a day which seems a little extreme (but maybe I will be able to kick my coffee habit). As of 12:42pm today, I had already pumped 16 ounces!!!! I was soooo excited!!! It normally takes me the whole day to pump 16 ounces! I don't know if it is a fluke, if it is my new positive attitude about pumping, or if the tea really works- but I will take it!
And maybe I wont have to give Emma any of that poison afterall ;).
Love you Bah Boo!
In case you are wondering- the tea is gross, but I am stuffing it down my throat regardless since I have six boxes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment