Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Emma's 3 Month Photos

I bought a Groupon from Target Portrait Studio for $25 back in February with the intention to use it for Emma's three month old photoshoot.  I didn't have high hopes that the pictures would turn out fantastic, but if they turned out terrible, I only wasted 25 bucks.  Well the dress cost me $25 bucks too. But it was precious and I couldn't pass it up! Armed with her pretty dress, beautiful pearls (gifted to her by Austin and Craig for her Baptism), and the blanket my grandma gave me, we set out hoping for the best on Memorial Day.  

There was plenty of crying during the photoshoot, so I thought all of the photos might turn out like this:



Not so cute. But actually they turned out even better than I expected.  There was a lot of Emma chewing on her hands, which is appropriate because if she is not chewing on her paci or spitting up, she is most likely chewing on her hands.



And then there were some cute smiley ones:





She didn't give us her award winning smile (which I like to refer to as her gummy grin), but with all of the meltdowns and the emergency feeding session- they turned out pretty cute.  My mom and I also took some pictures with her.


Looking at these pictures just confirms that she is her daddy's girl.  Where is her brown eyes??  Where is her dark hair?? Oh well- she is beautiful just the way she was made :).  Love you Bah Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment