One last Paris post and then that is a wrap on our family summer vacation (we took two more, smaller vacations with Nonni, too!).
Here is a look at what we did at Paris Disney! I am normally the person that has looked up all the rides the girls are tall enough for and mapped out the most efficient map to hit all the spots, but not this time. We just took things in stride and had the best time! Here is just a portion of what I captured :).
We found out Emma does not like rides where her stomach drops - after the Toy Story parachute drop, we took the girls on Tower of Terror (we were pumped that they were tall enough!) and we might be the worst parents ever (they were terrified!!!).
Disney Junior Live!
Yikes - we will probably never be able to talk the girls into this again.
Flying carpets.
I think these pictures are out of order and this is back to Disney Junior Live :).
Carrousel!
It's a small world - this is one of my all time favorite rides at Disney.
Dumbo!
The carrousel - we rode this too many times to count!
With our package, we got into the park 1.5 hours early - loved having the castle to ourselves on this overcast morning.
She looks like a giant here.
Dumbo!
Hair like Princess Jasmine! At least mommy's best attempt ;).
Snow white!
More carrousel.
Waiting in line for the characters :).
Big Thunder Mountain (this was Ev's before the ride, I didn't have the heart to take her picture after the ride - she was terrified!).
Me and my girls!
I think this means we rode Snow White again, ha!
The girls all time favorite Disney show was this one where they had all of the princesses at once - it was in English, it had all their favorite characters - it was perfect.
Every time, we walk into a Disney, I always get butterflies - it is like I know we are about to make family memories! (two different days, obviously ;)).
The sign of a successful day.
Up, bright and early to do it all over again!
Twirly girlies.
Ev's had wanted to ride the rocket ships so badly the night before, but the line was so long - we made it up to her the next day!
Weeeee!
Another day another twirl.
Sisters.
So much Buzz Lightyear.
One night we stayed late for the fireworks and show - it was spectacular.
Wes and I took the opportunity to ride as single riders on Hyperspace Mountain - so fun!!
While I was riding, Wes took these pictures.
Alice and Wonderland.
Wes got these cute snaps while I took Emma on Big Thunder Mountain (after one go, Ev's had enough!).
I hope she always chooses a stuffed animal as her souvenir.
Paris Disney - you were good to us!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment