I honestly cannot believe that this milestone took nearly six years to get to, but alas, the girls finally got their first real haircut!! We have given them a few trims at home, but other than that we have done next to nothing. Emma sees herself as Rapunzel so it was hard to convince them/her getting a haircut is a good thing (this stage lasted for the last two years!)! Well, after seeing Ev's best friend get her hair cut and being promised a toy (I know, I know...) we were finally off to get their hair cut!
Before - you can see just how wild and crazy and scraggly it was getting.
It was touch and go for a minute and the only way we could get Ev's to lay down was to let her watch a video on Wes's phone (I know, again, please try to refrain rolling your eyes at me - getting your hair cut was seen as torture to my little girls even though I always rave about the experience).
Cute, nervous smile!
The first chop!!
Emma got her hair washed with Wes (no pictures) and came out to the chair a bit nervous. And a bit angry looking ;).
The after!! A huge rainstorm blew in while we were there so we had to settle for pictures inside. They ended up loving the experience, Emma kept saying how soft her hair was and how good it smelled :). We will definitely be doing this again!!
















Oh my gosh - so cute! Sorry it was a little scary at first, but Evelyn's short cut is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThey both look so cute!!! Its insane how much a good haircut can change someone's look. They did way better than Connor - he is def on the struggle bus with haircuts/nail trims. I bribe with food, toys, phone, movies, every.time. And count my lucky stars if the bribes work!
ReplyDelete