Thursday, June 21, 2018

Pottery!

Wes and I strongly believe in letting the girls try out many different activities - I truly believe that this is how they will eventually find their passion :). Well Emma had been asking and begging and asking some more to do pottery so one Sunday, in between the girls gymnastics class, we made good on our promise and let them try pottery. It turned out to be such a neat experience - I highly recommend it if you have kids in this age group.  Sure, it was messy; but, it wasn't at our house ;). It is so fun to watch them do something completely new and different.
















We are keeping the finished product a surprise for Nonni (when she comes to visit us!), but I will assure you - she will love it!!

Next up on the list of things Emma wants to try - making a terrarium. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome - ya'll are such great parents. It looks like they caught on quickly and were able to make some pretty bowls - can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn to make a terrarium too! If you save it for when you move back to the States, it can be an aunt/niece project ;) Or if you do it in China, Emma can teach me when she gets back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I have always wanted to do that too! Did you and Wes make anything?

    ReplyDelete