Today, is the last day of school for the girls! We officially have a first grader and a kindergartener and we could not be more proud of these two. They both had such a great year :) and we are so proud of them for adapting to life in China so well (it is not lost on us how challenging this must be for them).
I took these pictures a few days before the last day (I was home one morning so we could take a cake to Everly's class to celebrate her birthday!) and looking back to the first day, I just cannot believe how big they are!
This girl came out of her shell this year. She is smart, kind, funny and will put a smile on your face. She adores when Emma calls her sissy. Her favorite part of school is the crafts. And she loves playing with friends. She is not easily embarrassed and still beats to her own drum. We are excited for her to go to Kindergarten!
First day of school :).
My whole little world.
We remembered that Emma held Everly for the first day of school pictures so we had to re-create that :).
Perfect for each other.
And first day :).
First day of school :).
I love these two pictures - so big, yet still so little.











Great post - I love the comparison of first day to last day. You should be proud of your whole family for adapting to China - ya'll are definitely making the most of being in that part of the world.
ReplyDeleteI love that you included the first day pictures! They both really matured a lot this year. They are beautiful girls!! :)
ReplyDelete