Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Singapore | The Singapore Flyer

The girls were the most excited about the Singapore Flyer - they saw the giant Ferris Wheel every time we drove in this area and they kept asking when it was going to be their time to get to ride it.  They were pretty pumped when we started heading that way after seeing the Merlion.  



^ we had the most serendipitous surprise when we stumbled upon this cute bakery on our way to the Singapore Flyer. ^


^ I know some people hate cheesy tourist attractions, but I am the opposite - for some reason, I just love them and I shared in the girls excitement to go to the top.  As stunningly beautiful as it was from the bottom, I knew it would be even better from the top. ^
^ the cute model that we peeked in on walking up the entrance ramp. ^
^ the details were so cool - since we were early, we got a private cabin to just ourselves and it was wonderful! ^
^ you can see Gardens by the Bay - there is the Cloud Forrest and Flower Dome looking from the outside. ^
^ Marina Bay Sands sticks out everywhere you go, especially since Singapore is so tiny. ^

^ Ev's was a little nervous at first, but dad helped her get through it! ^

^ once she got used to it, she started having lots of fun pointing out all of the things she had seen and done so far. ^
^ I know, I say this a lot, but I really love travelling with this guy - we balance each other out perfectly! ^





^ the views were outrageous, it was fun to see Singapore as the tiny island we had been bopping around for a week from up above. ^
^ they have some type of Nascar event in Singapore each year. ^








^ love love love these two snaps of the four of us. ^

^ unprompted smooches for daddy. ^

^ how did she get so big? ^




^ if you zoom in really close, you can see the Merlion across the bay. we had such a great time riding the Singapore Flyer and if you ever find yourself in Singapore with little kids, I highly recommend this activity. ^
^ we ended our morning back at the hamburger place! I think of all the food I miss from the states, hamburgers (and queso) top that list!! ^

1 comment:

  1. You must have awesome trip luck - I can't believe you got a car all to yourselves. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete