The girls were so excited to head to the splash pad after the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. I knew it would be hot hot hot for me and Wes, but we were pleasantly surprised, there was a huge shady spot with lots of fans that made it fairly pleasant to watch our girls splash around for an hour or two.
^ the view was insane - not sure if you can spot Emma in this picture - look towards the middle. ^
^ there she is - I will say this park was a lot of water and my girls don't love water in their eyes; going forward, I brought their goggles with us everywhere we went. ^
^ Marina Bay Sands, Flower Dome, Singapore Flyer and one cutie in a mingo suit in the left middle - what a view! ^
^ the girls had such a blast - if we lived in Singapore, I think we would visit this place pretty awesome (you have to pay to go in the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, but the water park is completely free!). ^
^ this splash pad was much more toddler friendly for Evsie's. ^
^ Emma joined from time to time too! ^
^ when we are travelling and sight seeing a bunch, I love to take breaks like this to let the girls get all their sillies and giggles out. Singapore had so many places to do this!! I think this is imperative for happy kids and happy parents when travelling. their smiles were contagious. ^
^ twinsies. ^
^ after the splash pad, we went to go have a late lunch at a place I had read about. ^
^ the chicken and waffles was pretty good, but I was a little underwhelmed compared to the reviews that I read. ^
^ and back to the hotel for an afternoon coffee and a rest. ^





























For some reason, that swimsuit makes Emma look 13!!! I can't believe she is so tall.
ReplyDelete