After a rest, we decided to head back to Gardens by the Bay since our tickets were good all day and we wanted to see it at night. I realize that these pictures are fairly underwhelming - it was beautiful in person, but hard to capture in pictures. We enjoyed walking around in the cooler weather and seeing it all lit up at night!
^ the trees would blink in all different colors creating a 'light show' effect. ^
^ we made our way back into the flower dome for these flowers that open up at night when you touch them. Emma had read about it during the morning and insisted we go back to check it out - since we are in the business of making dreams come true, we made sure to let her see it ;). ^
^ the caterpillars at night. ^
^ the pose was still going strong ;). ^
^ this girl loves having her picture taken and I love taking her picture so we make a good team. ^
^ I agree with Ev's (and Abby) - the waterfall is much cooler during the day! overall, we liked seeing it at night, but if you can only make it one time - I would definitely go during the day. ^











No comments:
Post a Comment