Monday, September 18, 2017

Singapore | Gardens by the Bay, Cloud Forest

I am honestly not sure which of the domes (Flower Dome or Cloud Forest) that I liked better.  Both were enchanting and completely unexpected and took my breath away at one point.  I loved walking into Cloud Forest greeted by this magnificent waterfall and the burst of air that came with it (have I mentioned that Singapore was hot ;)).
  
^ it is said to boast the largest indoor waterfall in the world. ^
^ best travel buddy! ^
^ magnificent! ^

^ I loved the way that the sun streamed in both domes. ^


^ the waterfall scared the girls just a tad bit so Emma kept her distance, but we convinced Everly to run and get a picture with daddy. ^

^ my favorite picture! ^

^ the greenery in here was amazing as well - I am thinking Singapore must have the perfect conditions for flowers, everything was in bloom! ^
^ those baby blues. ^
^ I love travelling with this girl! she really has such an adventurous spirit and tells me how much she 'loves going on holiday'. and I love capturing that real smile (I can tell I have captured it when I can barely see her eyes!). ^
^ at the Cloud Forest, you can ride an elevator up to the top floor (if I am remembering correctly there are 6 or 7 floors) and then you can walk down - this was looking up at what we were about to walk down. ^

^ we made it to the top! ^
^ a little twirl at the top! ^
^ why is it so hard to keep the girls out of water! I swear, they are magnets to anything and everything water. ^
^ on one of the platforms with the waterfall streaming behind them. ^

^ I loved my view walking down. ^
^ from the top looking down. ^

^ on the way out, there were tons of really cool carvings made out of wood. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment