After Papa George left we had a few days where I went to work and Nonni hung out with the girls (and Wes of course). They snuggled, took naps together, read books, told secrets, worked on site words, took walks, worked on roller blading, checked out our grocery store, ate lunch at Mike's Pizza and most of all just enjoyed being together. Here are a few pictures if you want to take a look.
^ I absolutely adore these Nonni sandwich pictures as we named them - living so far away means that my girls don't get nearly as much quality Nonni time as they were used too - they made sure to make up for lost time (I am not sure Nonni ever heard her name so much! or has gotten so many squishy hugs since we left!!). ^
^ Ev's twirled while also attempted to blow bubbles with her bubble wand in our backyard. ^
^ we practiced roller blading several times ^
^ Elsa with an Elsa braid :). ^
^ I absolutely love Emma's smile here! ^
^ they took walks to the main part of the neighborhood. ^
^ I love this pinafore on Emma - this particular night we were headed to dinner in our neighborhood before leaving for Thailand. ^
^ we took Minnie Mouse with us too ;). ^
^ it was fun to show my mom how we order food in our neighborhood - we got food from three restaurants and communicated with a lot of pictures, body languages and even a google search :). ^
After this we headed for Thailand :). Those pictures will come a little later in August! I will have a few other fun posts for you next week - including a very special someone in our family who is turning FOUR!!!!











Emma really looks like Elsa!! ๐๐
ReplyDelete