Saturday, July 29, 2017

FOUR!!!!


I asked my baby to stay three forever, but just like that overnight she turned four years old and I can hardly stand it.  Every year for the girls birthday, I choose a quote that I think sums up their last year - I haven't found the perfect quote yet so stay tuned ;).  A few things Everly loves at 4 years old: strawberries, dressing up in her Minnie Mouse dress, stuffed animals (love might be an understatement, obsession might be more accurate), twirly dresses, swimming underwater, smelling flowers, scooter rides, visits to the candy store, traveling to Thailand (she asked if we could go there for her birthday) and Disney World, snuggles with mommy and lots and lots of smooch-a-looches. This girly brings so much joy to our lives and we feel incredibly blessed she's ours :).












p.s. after her birthday party, I was asking her if she would still be my baby even though she's four years old now and she responded, "even when I am seven, I will still be your baby.".

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on raising such a beautiful child. She is so special because you have provided so many opportunities (what other 4 year old asks to go to Thailand or even know about other cultures?) including the twirly dresses I love and the stuffed animals. And she is your mini - the pictures of you together totally confirm that. You'll always have your blog to relive the baby years. Thanks so much for sharing - the photos are incredible!

    ReplyDelete