Thursday, December 15, 2016

Little Girl, Big Ocean

I know it seems like I have been skipping around a lot lately (which is true!), but with limited time to blog I am picking and choosing and going at random in the order I get all of the pictures ready (it looks like the Great Wall will have to be blogged about next year!). So back to the beach we go :).  I shared this picture with you from my iPhone when we chatted about our Thanksgiving in Thailand; however, at this point I had not downloaded the pictures from my 'real' camera and there are just too many good ones that I felt compelled to share.



^^ my favorite so I moved it to the top, I caught her with both feet off the ground! ^^

^^ this post is focused on Emma; it makes me so giddy that she loves the ocean so much ^^


^^ her little reflections get me every time ^^


^^ I strongly believe the beach and 'going on holiday' is her happy place ^^

^^ her spirit comes alive, there is plenty of room for her to explore and just be a kiddo and she is just so so full of joy ^^

^^ I can't blame her - going on holiday at the beach is my happy place too ^^

^^ I have become mildly obsessed with watching her practice her ballet moves at the ocean ^^

^^ there are several more beach vacations in their future so we are pretty thrilled that they are just as happy at the beach as we are! ^^

^^ she still looks like my baby here and yes, I am loving all pictures that I identify her looking like my baby still because she is turning 5 in a few months and where has the time gone??? ^^






^^ little girl, big ocean ^^




^^ she would stay out there for hours ^^

^^ When Wes and I thought about having kiddos, I just *knew* that I was meant to have one daughter (and we honestly thought we would be one and done) and the minute I gave birth (literally within the following few days), I knew I was meant to have two daughters.  Looking at this picture, I just can't imagine our life any other way. Every single day I am just so so grateful they are mine and they complete are our family. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Love the last photo and thought - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is 18. Such a cool ocean. I also love her twinkle toes. :)

    ReplyDelete