Sunday, December 11, 2016

Leaves Galore

Hello and happy happy Sunday!! I am just popping in real quick to share a few pictures of the girls frolicking in the sudden leaf patch that has taken over our backyard.  The lighting is not great (thanks to pollution + dusk), but the girls enjoyed a few minutes of outdoor playtime before coming in for the night!


^^ the look on your face when you throw your first leaves of the season ^^

^^ I could never quite get Emma to look at me, but she had a ball throwing leaves ^^


^^ although I would say, Everly had the best time! ^^

^^ after Emma stopped throwing leaves, she started to create a pile of leaves that was more like a line ;) ^^

^^ I have a picture that I took at Austin's house just like this when she only had three teeth! We never thought all of her teeth would come in, but they finally did! ^^

^^ she looks so sweet and innocent, right?? ^^

^^ ha! she can be a real toot too(shocker, I know), she took the leaves out of the pile that Emma had meticulously put together much to Emma's dismay (as I am sure you can imagine ;)) ^^

^^ running away in gleeful delight ^^

^^ 'leaf angel', her words - not mine ^^

^^ that smile! ^^

1 comment: