I know, I know - I promised no more Disney, but this is not really Disney it just happened right after we visited Disney. There are not many super nice restaurants that we get to visit in Chengdu so when we are on vacation, we typically like to have one splurge meal. Before we left, we were reading reviews and we heard that the best place to watch the light/animation show was from the patio on Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. I am a big fan of Wolfgang Puck so we went ahead and made a reservation and crossed our fingers that the girls would be in good enough moods after a full day of romping around Disney (read: no naps ;)).
After the stroller fiasco, we headed on over making it there a little bit before the light show.
We enjoyed the views of the pumpkins/castle/Disney from the outside looking in.
I enjoyed the view of my sweet family taking it all in.
We ordered and then watched the light/animation show. I took a few pictures and then put my camera away so I could hold onto my girls and watch as their faces lit up seeing Elsa and Anna/Cinderella and Ariel shine brightly on the castle.
And sadly the only picture I got of our meal was the appetizer - it was so delicious (especially the calamari!). Wes and I shared a hamburger and a steak cooked medium rare and it was cooked to perfection (we were starving!)! There was ample room for the girls to run around and they were pretty pleased with their pizza and hot fudge brownie sundaes.
And after our meal, we took our tired selves to find the taxi line and headed back to the hotel.
The girls fell asleep on the way back which gave Wes and I a chance to chat about just how blessed we are.













Wow that does look like a great view!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool restaurant! That food looks GOooooood too!
ReplyDelete