Whew!! The last two weeks have been C.R.A.Z.Y at work and as a result this little blog has suffered because I was just so darn exhausted each and every evening that I didn't have it in me to get home and get back on the computer to work on pounding out some posts. Hopefully that is the last insanely crazy stretch for the year (for multiple reasons ;)).
Ok, now that we got that out of the way, last Disney post for awhile (I promise!!).
Because of my upload problems from my last post - I didn't get to include where Emma and I went back to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train using our fast pass; I just love riding roller coasters with my fearless little one :).
So back to where we left off in the last post, after we met Pluto and Goof, we heard that the lines were closing for the parade so we raced over and scored the last meet and greet with Minnie Mouse :).
Smooches for all!
And I know this is crazy blurry, but I just had to include it because look at that excitement on Emma's face! She is wildly dramatic in the best way possible (I can hear my dad murmuring 'get that girl in drama class'), and I feel like this picture captures her essence so well.
Both feet off the ground!
Wes and I really just want the girls to have the best childhood possible - and this is one of those moments where we just looked at each other and we know that we are doing all right :).
Do you want a closer look at Evsie's face - insert crying so hard, I'm laughing emoji's!
There we go girlfriend ;).
She was much happier when it was her turn to say hi! to Daisy.
When you just love Daisy Duck so much!!!
It gives me flashbacks to the first time she met her!
And then we went by to say hi! to Goof and Pluto one more time (because there was no line!). That face!!
Coupled with Emma's cheeseball face - these two make quite the sister duo ;).
Blowing bubbles down mainstreet not a care in the world :).
We decided to ride the carrousel next.
These two were up to their sweet antics in line (similar to Hong Kong!).
I love that I got this picture of them!
And that he got a selfie for me to find on Photostream because he knows that I would want to put it in my blog ;).
Emma actually chose such a big horse that we got to ride together :).
Then we met Stitch - or as Everly referred to him, the blue dragon!
While Ev's loved him, Emma was not feeling him ;).
:) :) :).
Hugs bye bye!
And one last little high five from our youngest girlie.
We rode Buzz Light Year a couple of times - the girls loved trying to 'shoot' the targets! And then as we were heading back to ride Winnie the Pooh (the ride that had broken earlier - they had given us passes to come back and not wait in line). We walked by the castle and spotted Rapunzel. And as you know by now, the line was closed and I talked them into letting the girls be the last ones to come say hi! I thought I was a rockstar mom (Emma was so happy she was going to get to see one of her favorites!) while unbeknownst to me someone stole our stroller while we were waiting in line :(. That didn't take away any of the joy in meeting Rapunzel though :).
The way they were looking at each other had me tingling inside!
My girls! Having the best day!!
Hugs bye bye that were emotional and heartfelt - this princess made my girls feel like princesses (and took at least ten minutes just chatting with them about their day!).
The sweetest!
I am forever grateful for these characters who day in, day out dress up just to put these smiles on our girls that will last days.
Ok, now that we got that out of the way, last Disney post for awhile (I promise!!).
Because of my upload problems from my last post - I didn't get to include where Emma and I went back to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train using our fast pass; I just love riding roller coasters with my fearless little one :).
So back to where we left off in the last post, after we met Pluto and Goof, we heard that the lines were closing for the parade so we raced over and scored the last meet and greet with Minnie Mouse :).
Emma trying to pose just like Minnie and Ev's slightly uncertain about the whole thing :).
Smooches for all!
And I know this is crazy blurry, but I just had to include it because look at that excitement on Emma's face! She is wildly dramatic in the best way possible (I can hear my dad murmuring 'get that girl in drama class'), and I feel like this picture captures her essence so well.
What happened next may be one of my favorite memories from this day. The girls were obsessed with these bubble wands and had decided early on that is what they would get for their souvenir for the day - these sweet Disney employee's next to the character meet and greets waved bubbles for Emma and Everly to run through and let them try them out for close to twenty minutes. I always struggle with the 'go, go, go' of Disney versus taking time to soak in the magical atmosphere that only Disney can provide and this moment was definitely the latter. I watched my oldest girl run around without a care in the world, soaking up all of the attention and at heart just being a kid who was having the best time.
Both feet off the ground!
Wes and I really just want the girls to have the best childhood possible - and this is one of those moments where we just looked at each other and we know that we are doing all right :).
We bought the girls their own bubble wands after this experience ;).
Next, we headed to watch the Tarzan show (I had read up on it and it sounded like it was going to be good!) - for adults heading to Shanghai Disney, we thought it was quite good; however, it scared the beejeebuz out of our children so for people with little ones I would recommend skipping it.
After Tarzan, we bee-lined it back to where the main Disney characters were lined up in hopes of meeting Donald and Daisy Duck (we were too late for them after we said hello to Minnie earlier!). Emma was extremely excited to show Daisy her bubble wand while Everly was less than thrilled with Donald ;).
Do you want a closer look at Evsie's face - insert crying so hard, I'm laughing emoji's!
There we go girlfriend ;).
With feet just like Daisy!!
Hugs and kisses bye bye for all!
Emma's bye bye to Daisy gives me all the feels - I am acutely aware of how fast my baby is growing up and I know she won't always feel this way!!
When you just love Daisy Duck so much!!!
It gives me flashbacks to the first time she met her!
And then we went by to say hi! to Goof and Pluto one more time (because there was no line!). That face!!
Coupled with Emma's cheeseball face - these two make quite the sister duo ;).
Hugs bye bye are one of my favorite parts to capture!
Blowing bubbles down mainstreet not a care in the world :).
We decided to ride the carrousel next.
These two were up to their sweet antics in line (similar to Hong Kong!).
I love that I got this picture of them!
And that he got a selfie for me to find on Photostream because he knows that I would want to put it in my blog ;).
Emma actually chose such a big horse that we got to ride together :).
Afterwards, still blowing bubbles!
Then we met Stitch - or as Everly referred to him, the blue dragon!
While Ev's loved him, Emma was not feeling him ;).
:) :) :).
Hugs bye bye!
And one last little high five from our youngest girlie.
We rode Buzz Light Year a couple of times - the girls loved trying to 'shoot' the targets! And then as we were heading back to ride Winnie the Pooh (the ride that had broken earlier - they had given us passes to come back and not wait in line). We walked by the castle and spotted Rapunzel. And as you know by now, the line was closed and I talked them into letting the girls be the last ones to come say hi! I thought I was a rockstar mom (Emma was so happy she was going to get to see one of her favorites!) while unbeknownst to me someone stole our stroller while we were waiting in line :(. That didn't take away any of the joy in meeting Rapunzel though :).
Enamored. In love. Smitten. Emma was having all of these feelings!
The way they were looking at each other had me tingling inside!
My girls! Having the best day!!
Hugs bye bye that were emotional and heartfelt - this princess made my girls feel like princesses (and took at least ten minutes just chatting with them about their day!).
The sweetest!
I am forever grateful for these characters who day in, day out dress up just to put these smiles on our girls that will last days.
I never thought we would be a 'Disney family', but honestly, we are hooked. We love spending the day together taking in the magic, meeting the princesses, riding the rides and giving our girls a day of fun that even though they may not always remember, will forever be etched in their hearts that will help tell our family story.



















































All the heart eyes for Emma hugging Daisy.
ReplyDelete