Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Packing Day!!!


After months of anticipation, packing day is finally here! The movers should be here in less than an hour as we sort our current life between suitcases, air shipment, sea shipment and storage.  There has been so much stress leading up to today, but when I woke up this morning (sweet Everly by my side), I had a sense of overwhelming peace about our decision to move to China.  We are moving into a hotel for the next 10 days before we finally depart on March 16th.  I hope to pop in with random posts over the next couple of weeks (wrapping up our San Antonio roadtrip, sharing our last family filled weekend before moving out of our house and sharing a snippit of some of the emotions we have about our big move), but blogging will be sporadic at best.  We can't wait to share our adventure with you :). And if you are the praying type, please send prayers for the airplane ride- our stress levels are through the roof!!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your last US stories for awhile and hearing about all of the new adventures in China. I'll be praying for a smooth and peaceful trip. 祝你好運

    ReplyDelete