As my sister reminded me, I promised to update you on my ulterior motives today. I am not one to back down from promises and I am considering writing this at 10:53pm a huge commitment to that promise ;). I am sure that you could have guessed my ulterior motives by now if you have been following along for awhile- eating lunch at Shake Shack (mine and Wes's most favorite hamburger!). You might be wondering why the park was an ulterior motive. Well, we would have been driving through Austin at 10am (well before lunchtime) so I made an excuse up to stop at the park and my hubby totally called my bluff. In a supportive away because he loves Shake Shack too!!
The girls favorite part- the ketchep!
They were acting silly pretty hyped up on all the fun they had at the park!
The nice employee's there always give the girls a pair of sunglasses which just delights them to no end.
Too cool for school!
While they messed around with their french fries and ketchup- Wes and I dug into our hamburger and chicken sandwich. Wes got the chicken sandwich and oh-my-word it was delicious! (I substituted an old picture, because I am having a few late night computer issues).
Afterwards, as we were heading back out to the car- we let the girls run off what we had hoped would be the last of their energy!
Everly Gracie- I don't think you could be any cuter if you tried.
Emma thought the bike rack was a personal obstacle course- made just for her :).
And Ev's joined in too!
They stopped to pose for some pictures on the way back to the car talking about how the sun would now stay out of their eyes.
Too cool for school.
Last, but not least we had one 'attack of the Emma' before getting in our car headed to San Antonio!!
Feeling quite refreshed and excited about getting to our destination.
















No comments:
Post a Comment