I haven't had a chance yet to sort through the 123 pictures that we took during Emma's first soccer 'game', but yet again- I am dying to share at least a few pictures. Game is in quotes because it turned out the first game was really a drills practice followed by a scrimmage but I am definitely calling it a game because everyone dressed up in uniforms and one team played the other. And it was just as adorable as you would think three year old soccer would be. I mean just look at this team- the cutest, right??!!??
Emma is number 6.
And once again she did such a great job following the coaches instructions, the drill instructions and waving to everyone on the sideline (with lots of special shout outs to Austin and baby Seodore).
And most excitingly she scored her first goal and I actually got it on video!!!
The best right??!!?? It makes my soccer loving heart so happy to see her excel at something and by excel I mean have fun (swimming lessons are permanently ingrained in my brain) and I am just so so happy with how everything has gone so far. As the cherry on top, she had the best cheering squad ever :).
It is going to be such a fun way to spend our Saturday mornings for the next couple of months :).
Emma is number 6.
And once again she did such a great job following the coaches instructions, the drill instructions and waving to everyone on the sideline (with lots of special shout outs to Austin and baby Seodore).
And most excitingly she scored her first goal and I actually got it on video!!!
The best right??!!?? It makes my soccer loving heart so happy to see her excel at something and by excel I mean have fun (swimming lessons are permanently ingrained in my brain) and I am just so so happy with how everything has gone so far. As the cherry on top, she had the best cheering squad ever :).
It is going to be such a fun way to spend our Saturday mornings for the next couple of months :).




No comments:
Post a Comment