Wednesday, July 8, 2015

So Much To Say: Volume 21


Conversation Number One
Emma: “I had to go p**p.”
Wes: “Oh no, why did you do that?”
Emma: “Silly, everyone has to go p**p!”
Wes: “Why is that?”
Emma: “Cause if you don't, you will explode!”

Conversation Number Two
Everly (twirls): “Ta-da!”
Emma: “Those bloomies don’t twirl. You are the silliest George in the whole world.”

Conversation Number Three
Me: “Emma, be careful you are going to get hurt.”
Emma: “Mom, I am so careful at tricks.”
Emma: “You know I am really safe when I jump off the chair.”

Conversation Number Four
Emma: “I was really stinking up a storm in the bathroom.”
** Everly comes toddling along to check out what is going on **
Emma: “Ev-eh-leah, don’t go in there- it’s a storm.”

Conversation Number Five (after trying on her flower girl crown)
Me: "Now you are all ready for Ally's wedding."
Emma: "No, I have to pack my things up and then I will be ready to go. Just five minutes."

Where is the laughing-so-hard-you-are-crying emoji when you need it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment