Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Turning 30

I have now been 30 for a solid month (almost two!) and so far so great :).  To celebrate turning 30, my husband planned a surprise party for our families and friends but it was canceled due to the ice storm. womp womp.  He told me about the surprise and we decided to go ahead and still have the party, but obviously it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. Me and the girls on our way out of the house- love how Everly is eating my hair!


The details were so cute!  My husband made me a banner :).  Wasn't I a cute 7 year old?!?! With a really bad haircut!


Confetti with my name on it :).


Yummy food by my hubby, Kelli and cupcakes by my mom :).



Love these girls :).


After dinner, we had cake :).  I would love to know what I was laughing about!


Time to blow out the candles- Emma was looking a little apprehensive about the whole "fire" aspect!


After we had cake, I pulled out my phone to show everyone the video of Emma singing "Happy Birthday".  I love this picture.  I am smiling so hard it hurts.  I love Emma and her off key rendition of Happy Birthday.


Emma enjoying a cupcake :).


Me with my love.


Me, Celeste and Emma (I cant remember what had happened, but Emma had a meltdown right before this picture).


Dad and Everly were especially fond of each other during the night. 


Love the way she is looking at her Grandpa George :).


And one more of Everly, because I just cant get enough!  Just love the way she is holding his finger!


Everly was particularly fond of the balloons.


No children were harmed in the making of this photo ;).  Look at the intensity during the bite!


Love my sisters :).


Me and my college roommates :).  One of them is about to have a baby!!!!


Ally and Travis + dad photobombing them :).  I am going to have to get used to taking pictures of tall people ;).


Love this picture of Ally.  It just feels so Ally!


Me and my parents :).


30, really?!?!  Not too old to give dad and Ally bunny ears :).


The original Prochaska family (that was able to make it- we missed you Adge!) plus Emma.


Last, but not least Emma opened her Christmas present from Aunt Kelli :).


She was so cute and Kelli is so sweet :).


Looking at these pictures, I was so incredibly happy this night as you can tell by all my smiles. I really do have the best husband, family and friends.  It was a great night of celebrating 30 years :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment