We started the morning with stockings and Secret Santa. I just love my parents tree all decorated with our stockings laying out in front :).
We took a few pictures before opening our stockings. The little girls are clearly not into this idea. At least the big girls were cooperating (which is no small feat in itself ;)).
Plus me :)
Plus Adge! Little girls still not doing much better ;).
Then it was stocking time.
Austin and Ev's prepared to get their stockings. I love that they have the same facial expression here!
My mom and dad did their very best job on our stockings this year. Just look at these pictures.
We all got our very own stainless steel hammered Starbucks tumblers (I cant believe we didn't get a picture of Austin with hers!). This was especially funny for numerous reasons. We (the girls) had decided to purchase my dad one for Christmas and we thought we were safe because we couldn't find them in any stores (we ordered ours online). After we purchased it, my mom told me that dad had already bought himself one. Queue the fuming (more like pouting) from me and Aust. The plot thickened when dad and Austin were riding scooters and dad stopped into a Starbucks to look for one. For the life of us, we could not figure out why dad would need two Starbucks tumblers exactly alike (especially because he offered to buy the one we already bought for Adge). Turns out he was buying them for us, all four of us. This is one of my favorite Christmas presents this year- I use it at least 4 times a week. As a bonus, there were Starbucks gift cards inside + nail polish + our favorite candy.
Emma is showing me her letter markers from Nonni.
When I wouldn't open them for her, she went over to Nonni to give it a try. I love the intensity on Emma's face that you can see if you look closely. Bailey is trying to see if there is anything for him :).
Everly got some puffs for her future eating endeavors.
Dad opened his stocking.
Mom opening her stocking. We got her one of the same nail polish colors that she got one of us (#greatmindsthinkalike)!
Then, we moved onto Secret Santa. Rather than buying all of our sisters a present, we draw names at the coast and then try to keep it a secret until Christmas. I think this year, we succeeded for the most part ;). I had Ally. So far I hear that she has been pleased with her Pyrex :).
Love the wrapping that Ally did for Austin with the note on the outside of the present :). Also, maybe this makes up for the fact that we didn't get a picture of Austin with her Starbucks tumbler.
Love Austin's facial expression here :). We are very gracious gift receivers in our family!
And trying the present on!
Then, it was breakfast time!!! I love Christmas breakfast! I think I might say that to all breakfast- it is my favorite meal of the day for sure. We had egg casserole + coffee cake (this is why I love Christmas breakfast so much) + fruit salad.
Love that the whole family was here this year!
You might be wondering what happened to Everly in the above picture. She was focused on eating her hand for breakfast :).
While we were all finishing up breakfast- Nonni let Emma bust out her markers.
After we finished eating, it was time to open up our presents :) and for Everly to take a nap :).
Emma is still the world's slowest present un-wrapper so as you can see we moved onto Ally while Emma was still working on her first present.
More Emma presents with some help from Nonni this time.
Wes and me opening up some of our presents! I wont bore you with pictures of all of the stuff that we got- but we are super thankful to my parents for everything we received :).
If you look closely above, you can see Everly is awake! Or Wake as Emma likes to scream as soon as she a) sees Everly's eyes even pop open the slightest or b) when she wants Everly to be awake (even if she is sleeping). Emma was more than happy to help Everly open her presents from Nonni and Grandpa George.
I just love this sweet girl so much!
She is just so so beautiful :).
Sister love :).
We wrapped up the morning how we started the morning with kisses for Nonni. I love that Emma loves her Nonni so much :).
After all of the morning fun, we went back to our house for lunch and naps for the girls plus Christmas with the boys. Four of her loves: salsa + coloring + being outside + pap pap.
Me and my girl :).
After we rested, we changed into our nice, Christmas clothes and headed back over to my parents for Christmas dinner.
Outdoor fire while dinner was being prepared.
It was a feast :).
Can you tell what these guys got for Christmas :).
We really had the merriest of Christmas's. I know that my girls wont remember these first Christmas's, but looking back on the pictures they will be assured, they were loved.










































No comments:
Post a Comment