Emma's first birthday celebration happened before her actual birthday- I brought ice cream and party hats to her preschool to celebrate Emma turning 2. She was a little unsure what to think about mommy and Everly being at school.
The class was so cute all wearing their party hats (except for the two boys!).
This was the same day as their Valentine's day party- normally they don't have this elaborate set up for every snack time. Everly was charming the teachers + preschoolers.
Especially when she put her party hat on!
We sang Happy Birthday to Emma and then let the kids have their ice cream.
Emma doesn't really care for cake- so ice cream it was!
The class was so cute and messy eating ice cream.
The next set of pictures really makes me smile. All of the other kids wanted to play with Everly, but Emma was not going to have any of that.
She kept saying "my turn", "my turn" over and over again while hugging and kissing on Everly.
They were just being so cute with each other! For once, I was ok with her not sharing :).
And then Everly was done with all of the extra Emma attention.
Me and my girls (who were over pictures by now).
I am so glad I was able to go to Emma's school to celebrate with her!
** Sorry about the bad lighting in all of these pictures, I didn't realize my camera was set to manual (rather than automatic) so I didn't adjust any of the settings.












No comments:
Post a Comment