Tuesday, January 7, 2014
(Late) Letter to Everly: 4 Months
Height: 24 1/2 inches
Weight: 15lbs 3oz
Sweet Everly- when I was getting ready to post your 5 month post, I looked back and realized that I never posted your 4 month picture or letter. Maybe that is because I have not written it yet, oops!
However, I would be remiss not to post these adorable pictures of you at four months :). The one below is my favorite!
During the month, I take notes in my phone so I can remember everything that you are doing. The notes I had for your fourth month are: best smiles ever, rolling over sporadically, hair sticking up, pushing up on elbows, sitting up by yourself and finally taking a bottle.
This was a pretty low key month compared to October with lots of hanging out around the house. You had your first Halloween and two Thanksgivings this month (including your first road trip).
All my (late) love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So sweet! She already looks a little leaner and less baby like in her 5 month ones. Sad face. I cant wait to see all the months together (hopefully at her party!)
ReplyDelete