I got out the camera before dinner which made everyone super please :). Emma and her Nonni :). I still think it's unfair that they look more alike than Emma and I do.
Emma, Ally and Nonni (with Travis in the background). This picture cracks me up, because Emma is already done with the camera.
Little did she know, that I was about to take a few more pictures of her and her daddy together for Father's Day (the party was the day before Father's Day). Check out the look these two twinsies are giving me.
They were over it and it had barely begun. Sweet kisses for daddy :).
Emma started to perk up a little when we asked her "how big is Emma".
And then we asked her to give daddy a high five! Nailed it!
And then I let her get down, but she ran straight to Nonni so just a few more pictures needed to happen :). Puckering up to give Nonni a kiss.
Then, she planted one on her lips. Oh, how I already miss those open mouthed kisses!
Me and my dad :).
Then we moved back inside where Emma was equally as pleased to be getting her picture taken :). She really was much happier than these pictures represent.
I like to call this picture "Ally scares me".
Me and the hubs :). A rare picture of the two of us without Emma- we will have to take some of these!
Emma is not used to seeing her Uncle Bubba and was not so sure what to think when he wanted to hold her :).
Then, it was time for dinner! My favorite, lasagna, was on the menu :). It's one of Emma's favorites too- she ate her whole plate and had a little seconds! She is getting so good at eating with a fork.
Candid shot of most of the group eating dinner.
Ally and Bobbob being goofy!
Then, it was time for the party hats, cake and ice cream. At first Bobbob was not so sure about the party hat, but then he embraced it. I mean, you only turn 80 once, so why not?
And blew out his candles (for the first time).
This next set of pictures cracks me up. Bobbob giving a cheesy grin.
Followed by Ally giving the same cheesy grin. We had to have a picture re-do on the cake so that is why the candles are lit again :).
All of the party hat participants :)
Before Bobbob left, we got a picture of the girls with Bobbob.
And then one with dad too :)
Happy Birthday Bobbob- we love you!

























I just love this post. Your Dad looks exactly like Bobbob. Top favorites.
ReplyDelete3. Ally fixing Bobbob's hat
2. The first twinsies photo with their pathetic looks.
1. Titled 'Ally scares me'
haha! You crack me up!