Friday, December 7, 2012

Loving Lately


… a successful family trip to port aransas
… seeing the dolphins jump in front of a huge boat
… watching the boys + emma’s eyes light up on the ferry like mine still do
… the roles that Austin made for Thanksgiving
… Emma sleeping in her crib after the trip- how I do not like pack n plays (and neither does Emma)
… going to bed before 9pm for several days in a row
… sugary cereal
… taking Emma to her first Christmas parade
… watching Emma meet (and not freak out) when she saw Santa for the first time
… eating cake batter frozen yogurt after our fun outing
… riding scooter with my dad on Sunday morning (and not falling off)
… starbucks iced coffee + toffee nut syrup + a donut
… decorating our house for Christmas (I am loving where we put the Christmas trees this year)
… watching Emma play with all the ornaments (I didn’t know what a favor I was doing myself by buying plastic ornaments 2 years ago)
… giving Emma her first ornament
… coming home and having chicken parm cooked for me (yum yum)
… asian mint + pad kee mow for a work meeting
... baby giggles while taking a bath (she thought it was hilarious to knock the cup down)
… diet coke (how I have been loving the bubbles)
… work luncheon at Maggiano’s
… when Emma falls right back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment