Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby Mitchell #2: Week 10


How Far Along: 10 weeks! (December 27th)

How Big is Baby: the size of a prune (1.5 inches long)

Sleep: Still sleeping a lot, although it was harder this week with Christmas celebrations to maintain my 8:00pm bedtimes.   Also, it seems like I am waking up to go to the bathroom a lot earlier in the pregnancy this time.  I am up at least 3 – 4 times a night currently.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: still loving carbs.  I am hungrier than I remember being last time.  Also, when Wes went to Central Market- he brought home all of my favorite things.  I devoured a loaf of jalapeƱo cheddar bread in five days flat along with three pepper turkey.  I was also loving my special hot sauce and iced coffee (that I mixed with milk to minimize the caffeine)!    

Symptoms: still throwing up like a champ J.  Its been worse this week.  So ignore my earlier post, when I thought it was less.  I am also officially showing way earlier than last time.  I am finding it true with the second one that you pop a lot earlier :) that or I ate a lot more with Christmas and my birthday :(

Movement: Nope, not yet. 

Gender Prediction: still no clue.  Wes did make his prediction this week- he thinks this baby is a girl. 

What I am worrying about: I actually didn’t do very much worrying this week J yay for being distracted! 

What I am loving: that we were able to tell both of our families the good news over Christmas. Also, I am loving being pregnant. 

What I am looking forward too: a week at home with my baby and husband.  Added bonus- all of my sisters are in town at once!  This doesn’t happen very often! 

Best Moment of the week: Hands down- getting to tell our families that we are expecting a little one again!  Second best moment of the week- Emma’s first Christmas (post to come).  Third best moment of the week- getting to celebrate turning 29! I had a great birthday (also, a post to come).  

No comments:

Post a Comment