Month 6 has been a big month for Emma. She is consistently rolling from her back to her tummy and from her tummy to her back. She can sit up for great lengths at a time even reaching for toys on the floor. She has started eating solid food including carrots, squash, avocado and banana
If that wasn't enough for one month- she has even started the beginning stages of crawling.
Up on all fours!
Posing for daddy :)
It's a whole new world to me on my knees. This carpet looks so interesting!
Starting to get a little tired. Not sure that crawling is all its cracked up to be.
And I have had enough. Maybe I will try again soon.
Emma- I am not sure if I am ready for you to be mobile yet. I know that you want to "go" so bad, but I am ok if you stay my little bump on a log for a few more months (or weeks). I am still sooo proud of all you have accomplished in your little life so far!
All my love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment