I remember my mom doing this with Ally when she was little and I have found myself doing the same thing with Emma. Whenever I find myself rambling about nothing (which is often), I catch myself and start telling Emma about everybody that loves her.
It goes something like this.
Mommy loves you. Daddy loves you. Brother Bailey loves you. Brother Starbucks loves you. Brandon loves you. Blake loves you. Brent loves you.
Nonnie loves you you. Grandpa George loves you. Austin loves you. Craig loves you. Ally loves you. Adrienne loves you. Bobbob loves you. Grandma loves you.
Grandpa loves you. Grandma loves you. Celeste loves you. Uncle Mike loves you. Monica loves you. Robert loves you.
Everybody loves EMMA!
At this point, I am usually tired and I give up.
But sometimes the list goes on. And on. And on.
It is true Bah Boo- you are soooooo loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment