Monday, December 24, 2018

Four Random Things


One. Christmas Concert. The girls Christmas concert was as cute as could be! I have never seen costumes quite like this, but I kind of ended up loving them! Ev's was a Christmas tree!! She adored it (and rocked it!).


Two. Fake eyelashes. A friend convinced me to get fake eyelashes with her and I have to be honest, I kind of love them :).



Three. Not winning any fashion awards in China. But, seriously. We had to run down to the market and it has been freezing here! Everly was wearing three pairs of pants!

Four. We wish you the merriest of merry Christmas's.  We are off on a fun and exciting adventure to New Zealand and Melbourne! This is our first Christmas to spend without our families and while we are sad about that, we decided to plan one last big family vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment