One. November is a crazy month. I just spent 48ish hours in Taipei. On Monday we leave for Shanghai. And on the following Tuesday we leave for Thailand. All good things and we are blessed beyond belief (seriously, we don't take this for granted), but also crazy. Bring on the sunshine. I am so ready for the sunshine.
Two. I am loving our Thanksgiving door decoration (and our previous Halloween door decoration). Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I am so happy that this Turkey greets me everyday when I get home from work - instant reminder to be more thankful.
Three. "Wow, Mom. I really know a lot about fashion." Emma (6.5 years old). She said this after she dressed herself declaring that she is as fashionable as Nonni :). Those two love their jean jackets. Ev's, of course, had to get in on the dressing herself action and the way she styled those socks makes me want her to stay five forever.
Four. Starbucks holiday cups get me every year. When you think about it, there is nothing that unique about these cups, but put my favorite toffee nut latte in a holiday cup and I am practically giddy. I was having a particularly rough week a couple of weeks back, and Wes would grab me one for the morning a couple of times that week - it always brightened my day.
Bonus. Ooops, this one just slipped in here last minute. On Wednesday night we went out to dinner after school (I had missed these munchkins while I was out of town) and Wes brought a package of strawberries for Everly and Emma. She tried to save as many as possible for the next day which meant by the end of dinner, we went home with five in true Everly Gracie style :). I wouldn't say strawberry season is back, because this box was around $5, but I would say it is getting closer!
Two. I am loving our Thanksgiving door decoration (and our previous Halloween door decoration). Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I am so happy that this Turkey greets me everyday when I get home from work - instant reminder to be more thankful.
Three. "Wow, Mom. I really know a lot about fashion." Emma (6.5 years old). She said this after she dressed herself declaring that she is as fashionable as Nonni :). Those two love their jean jackets. Ev's, of course, had to get in on the dressing herself action and the way she styled those socks makes me want her to stay five forever.
Four. Starbucks holiday cups get me every year. When you think about it, there is nothing that unique about these cups, but put my favorite toffee nut latte in a holiday cup and I am practically giddy. I was having a particularly rough week a couple of weeks back, and Wes would grab me one for the morning a couple of times that week - it always brightened my day.
Bonus. Ooops, this one just slipped in here last minute. On Wednesday night we went out to dinner after school (I had missed these munchkins while I was out of town) and Wes brought a package of strawberries for Everly and Emma. She tried to save as many as possible for the next day which meant by the end of dinner, we went home with five in true Everly Gracie style :). I wouldn't say strawberry season is back, because this box was around $5, but I would say it is getting closer!







No comments:
Post a Comment