We tried to squeeze as much as possible into our last four days at home. We managed to go ice skating, on a date!, to the trampoline park and had last meals with Wes's family, Bobbob and Colleen and, of course, Nonni and Papa George!!
^ blurry, but one of my favorite parts of staying at Nonni's house is watching the girls get their hair done every morning - Nonni does the best french braids :). ^
^ after Christmas, Adge and I took the girls over to the Galleria to go ice skating (since the first time went so well :)). this was Evsie's first time and I was a little nervous for her, but overall she did great! ^
^ lambie hat!! ^
^ love this one of Emma and Adge :). ^
^ me and my baby! ^
^ so big!! and this picture really wants me to dig up a picture of me by this tree to show Emma. ^
^ I think this will be such a fun family tradition for us!! ^
^ fun morning spent with these three! ^
^ Wes and I got to go on a double date with one of his best friends (can you tell we were on cloud 9! so many dates!!). ^
^ what a fun night! ^
^ Evsie's had been asking to make cinnamon rolls with Nonni so one morning she finally got her chance. ^
^ so cute! ^
^ then Ev's joined Nonni in her workout. ^
^ the cuuuutest!! ^
^ and then we all headed to the trampoline park for a morning of jumping! ^
^ love this picture of Emma and Nonni. ^
^ and this sis wanted to join and it reminded me of the Nonni sandwich pictures we took when Nonni was in China. ^
^ until this happened - poor Ev's got kicked right in the face (it was an accident). ^
^ Evsie's and Nonni. ^
^ I cannot even believe I am posting this picture, but I can still do a toe touch and I was trying to teach the girls! I was sore for days afterwards ;). ^
^ we had dinner with Wes's family and the girls got to play all things boy with their boy cousins (they really loved playing with these two!). ^
^ Emma and Aunt Celeste (Em's really has a way with showing people she loves them!). ^
^ Aunt Celeste and Evsie's! ^
^ Aunt Celeste and both girls!! ^
^ my sister got the girls Hatchables (or Hatchem's - can't exactly remember) for Christmas and they l.o.v.e.d them! ^
^ every morning they would race out to check on them. we put two of them away for them to rediscover the fun over summer break. ^
^ when we had lunch with Bobbob and Colleen, I took pictures of the girls (and myself) with sweet Bailey. he is such a good pup! and has adjusted quite well to his new life. we are very thankful/grateful/appreciative that Colleen has taken steller care of him! ^
^ and there Bobbob went with lifting her in the air again!! ^
^ I love any chance the girls get to spend with Bobbob and Colleen - such special memories for all of them to have :). ^
^ the girls love helping Papa George with a project. ^
^ this is one of the only pictures I have from our last day- we literally just chilled at my parents house all day. and did nothing. and after being go go go for so long, it was perfect! ^
^ we were pumped when Papa George got home from work and we got some last minute snuggles in :). ^
^ me or Everly? ha! definitely me, but we had fun looking at some pictures that my dad brought home from work. ^
^ and just like that, we were back on an airplane headed back to China. ^
^ goodbyes are always so hard, so we definitely prefer see you later's :). we feel so fortunate that we were able to spend a decent amount of time at home! we love our life in China, but we are so so so excited about moving home when this adventure is over!! ^













































I love these sweet adventures. :)
ReplyDelete