Monday, March 12, 2018

Christmas Eve

^ since she is the baby in our family, I think she loves her role as big cousin to all her cousins (just look at that proud smile!). ^
^ Nonni fixed her hair so pretty! ^
^ lately, I have been loving pictures where they are not directly looking into the camera - there is just something so sweet and innocent and Everly Gracie about this picture :). ^
^ Emma was not that pleased (she wanted a dress just like Everly's) so this smile is definitely forced. ^ 
^ but Nonni has a magical way of trying to get her to snap out of it. ^

^ family Christmas picture! ^

^ got a few cute shots of Katelyn too. ^
^ that scrunched nose!! ^

^ and last, but definitely not least I am obsessed with these pictures of Evsie's with Nonni and Papa George. ^
^ after church, we headed to Aunt Celeste's house to celebrate Christmas with Wes's family.  I just love his family and this is always one of my favorite nights of the year.  All the cousins reunited!! ^
^ the girls made friends easily with cousins they haven't seen in awhile.  this is such a fun age - I remember many Christmas Eve's when they would just hang/cling to my side and I am so happy to see them enjoy playing with their cousins. ^ 
^ my in-laws! ^

^ Emma was hamming it up with Aunt Monica :). ^

^ then it was present time for the kiddos which is always crazy chaotic. and absolute joy. ^

^ Everly playing with her new toys - girly loves her some Minnie Mouse so she was delighted. ^
^ I didn't take many pictures of our White Elephant exchange, but this piece right here has been part of our families White Elephant exchange for at least 5 - 6 years now.  every year, it makes a come back. and every year we all bust out in laughter. ^
^ while the adults played White Elephant, Emma busied herself with her new toys. ^
^ love this guy!! ^
^ and then we brought out Pie Face (again!) and it was an absolute delight to watch all of these kiddo's (and even some adults) play.  I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves, but I am hoping you can imagine these sweet kiddos shrieking with delight each time one of them got whacked in the face with whipped cream. and please notice where Emma is standing in nearly every picture. girly looooooves her some pie face. ^









^ ahhhh, so much fun! ^
^ love this sweet family. ^
^ my hope is always that the girls fall asleep on the way home so I always bring their pajamas and they always stay awake ;) but the pictures in front of the Christmas tree are always a highlight! ^

^ we love you Aunt Celeste! thanks for hosting us for a great night!! ^

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Everly with your parents and her HAND IN HER POCKET is the cutest! Looks like a fun night. Its so sweet to see how much Everly and Emma love their brothers. Heart eyes.

    ReplyDelete