Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Christmas Eve

For the last I don't know how many years - we have had the exact same Christmas Eve tradition, we go to Mass and then we go to my sister-in-law's house for their Christmas celebration :).  And I love this tradition :).  Here are a few pictures if you would like to see.

^^ I didn't force the girls to wear their Christmas dresses, I just let them choose whatever they wanted and I think we ended up coordinating pretty well ;) ^^
^ why is getting a picture of the three of us so challenging??!!?? ^
^^ Ev's and I are really into our smooch ^^
^^ so much love! ^^
^^ Ev's was pretty thrilled with my birthday cake (me too!) ^^
^^ the girls love their Aunt Celeste ^^
^^ getting a picture with her was challenging too ;) ^^
^^ is Emma eating Aunt Celeste ^^
^^ they love their Aunt Monica too ^^
^^ their sillies crack me up ^^
^^ more 'eating her aunts' pictures ^^
^^ crazy eyes :) ^^
^^ present time! ^^
^^ Ev's got another baby doll - she has affectionately named her Heart Jewel; that child never tires of her baby dolls/stuffed animals ^^
^^ getting some help from dad ^^
^^ the girls loved these presents!! ^^

^^ love this picture of Evsie's and daddy ^^
^^ time for white elephant to start ^^
^^ the girls helped open anyone's presents who would let them! the funniest part of the white elephant gift exchange was that Aunt Monica brought back one of the white elephant gifts that I had given several years ago - a painting of Van Gough's Starry Night (painted by yours truly) - I literally could not stop laughing :) ^^
^^ she had been eyeing Uncle Mike's santa hat all night long ^^
^^ the cutest santa helper ^^

^^ do you think I forced them to take this picture - they sure are humoring me ;) ^^
^^ i crack up every time i look at this ^^
^^ capturing her genuine smile ^^
^^ before we leave, i always change them into their Christmas jammies (because it is normally pretty late by the time we get home) ^^
^^ they actually did ask for these pictures to be taken ;) ^^
^^ sissy love plus look at how big Ev's feet are ^^
^^ she wanted a chance for a picture with Heart Jewel - I mean who wouldn't?? ^^

Ahhhh such a fun Christmas Eve - filled with lots of family, lots of yummy food and wine and lots of memories made :).

5 comments:

  1. What!? Evs baby doll can't be named Heart Jewel. That's what Aust is supposed to name her baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome in the first set of pictures - your hair is gorgeous. Looks like you had a great holiday at home - can't wait to see your adventures this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited to share - just trying to get all caught up!!

      Delete