And a few other random pictures, because I lost track of exactly where they should go ;).
Emma and Katelyn either getting in some late night/early morning snuggles :).
She is at her happiest when she is holding/complimenting babies.
I am always amazed at the size of Emma's head (which I think is quite small) compared to other babies.
At some point, it was Evsie's turn - I am not sure she has the same touch with babies ;).
Emma loves to 'help' Nonni and Papa George all around their house.
And then, just like that it was December 24th and I turned 33.
With my favorite gal pals by my side.
And a serious dose of laughter. While I can't remember exactly what we are laughing about, I know it had to be something really funny - like giving up blowing out candles/opening presents when you have kiddos. Looking at these pictures makes me feel so incredibly blessed to have Wes and these two girls by my side each and every day.
The other side of the table.
I think we had a re-do because Emma blew out the candle really early on in the singing process :).
Wishing for lots of health, happiness and love in my 33rd year :).
Present opening!
It is not that I love this picture, although I am sure that Ally was playing a beautiful song on the piano, it's that I love that my parents have larger-than-life pictures of us in their house :).
Emma and Everly were Nonni's two little sidekicks the entire two weeks - one of their favorite things to do, cut up strawberries! I can't even begin to count how many cartons of strawberries we purchased during those two weeks - we made sure to let the girls get their berry fill.


















I'm glad you had such a special birthday!
ReplyDelete