The other title of this post could be 'OHHHH GOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH!' because that is what Everly exclaimed every morning when she would awake to see what Snowflake has been up to over night. My parents can attest to this (since we brought Snowflake to their house for Christmas), so you don't think I am crazy, but it was the cutest thing ever watching Everly hunt and find Snowflake every morning.
Sometimes she would find her hanging upside down over their toys.
This was my personal favorite - in case you can't read it, Snowflake is in the back holding up a sign that says, 'all aboard the shoe shoe train'.
The day that I read to Emma's class, Snowflake set up the girls trees and left them a bag of ornaments and a tree decorating kit. It was such a fun activity to do that got us in the Christmas spirit.
Everly putting her ornaments on - Snowflake watching from up top ;).
That girl loves her Snowflake :).
During one evening, Snowflake was busy prepping something for the girls...
Fruit loop bracelets which they promptly ate when they woke up!
Snowflake left a trail of toilet paper coming down the stairs.
And even helped herself to a brownie one night ;).
She snuck some of the girls favorite stuffed animals and held them hostage on the fridge.
And when she was lazy, she hid on the movie/book shelves.
One night, she spelled out their names with fruit loops.
And one morning, she was found wearing our cow mask.
I think this was Everly's personal favorite - finding Snowflake wearing one of her pull ups (she still wears pull ups at night)! She giggled and chuckled for hours!
We finally found candy canes which Snowflake delivered to the girls one day after school; however, they must have had a rough time being imported - when Wes opened them up, each one of them broke!
When I download the pictures from my parents house, I will have a few more pictures of Snowflake's adventures to share - she really helped make our Christmas season fun and a little extra special :).
Sometimes she would find her hanging upside down over their toys.
She went up to get a better look :).
This was my personal favorite - in case you can't read it, Snowflake is in the back holding up a sign that says, 'all aboard the shoe shoe train'.
The day that I read to Emma's class, Snowflake set up the girls trees and left them a bag of ornaments and a tree decorating kit. It was such a fun activity to do that got us in the Christmas spirit.
Everly putting her ornaments on - Snowflake watching from up top ;).
That girl loves her Snowflake :).
During one evening, Snowflake was busy prepping something for the girls...
Fruit loop bracelets which they promptly ate when they woke up!
Snowflake left a trail of toilet paper coming down the stairs.
And even helped herself to a brownie one night ;).
She snuck some of the girls favorite stuffed animals and held them hostage on the fridge.
And when she was lazy, she hid on the movie/book shelves.
One night, she spelled out their names with fruit loops.
And one morning, she was found wearing our cow mask.
I think this was Everly's personal favorite - finding Snowflake wearing one of her pull ups (she still wears pull ups at night)! She giggled and chuckled for hours!
We finally found candy canes which Snowflake delivered to the girls one day after school; however, they must have had a rough time being imported - when Wes opened them up, each one of them broke!


















Such a great tradition and you really made it fun. I loved the toilet paper.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I wish I could have seen Everly find snowflake!!! Magical!
ReplyDelete