Right after meeting Santa we headed over to Austin's house for some fajita's! And a couple of Emma's favorite aunts were there ;).
I got out my 'real' camera and got a few good portrait type snaps this night - this is the only little boy amongst four, soon to be five girls!! I think he is the luckiest ;).
Nonni and Theodore!
We were laughing so hard because I was giving my mom a hard time about not opening her eyes in pictures and the outtakes were hilarious, I won't show you all the outtakes, but I included a few so that you can get an idea of how funny we thought this was :).
It is probably one of those 'you-had-to-be-there' type moments, but it was one of the funniest memories I have of the whole trip!
We miss these two cuties on a regular basis!
I love love love the way our family has grown - it is so fun for me to look at a room full of mine and my sister's kiddos knowing/hoping/praying that their cousins will be their lifelong friends.
Emma got to hold baby Katelyn some more, I think Katelyn was starting to become a little skeptical of her cousin Emma ;).
'Emma, you're scaring me!!!'
'Yep, now I am really scared :)!'.
Both of my girls seem to have a knack for lining things up - six months ago, I would have told you this was just an Emma thing, but we have started to see Everly do this more and more.
The last time we had seen this girl, she was just a couple of months old - it is so fun to see her personality develop.
I think she might give her parents a run for their money in her toddler years ;).
Bobbob and Colleen were there too!
And Bobbob got to snuggle up his 5th great-grandchild!!
It was such a fun, low-key night filled with lots of laughter and good food! Thank you Austin and Craig for hosting!!

















Lining things up - I bet they grow up to be accountants :-)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, that is my dream for them! But my mom bets engineers ;)
DeleteI wonder if it's Everlys nature or she learned from Emma....??? Cute cousin time!!!!
ReplyDelete