Whew! We are back in Chengdu. It has been a whirlwind 8 days and my brain is still trying to comprehend all of the amazing things we got to do during our vacation. How blessed are we that we got to visit Shanghai Disney (unfortunately, our stroller did get stolen here), eat at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant overlooking the animation/fireworks show, hold a baby tiger at the Shanghai Wildlife Animal Park, ride a bullet train from Shanghai to Beijing, visit the Forbidden City, Tienanman Square (sp?), the Olympic Park, the Temple of Heaven and get to climb the Great Wall and subsequently ride the slide down not once, but twice (the girls just loved it so much)!!! To top it all off, our weather was nearly perfect, we hit the tour guide jackpot and we got to be together just the four of us for almost 8 days straight (I had to work just a few days while we were in Shanghai). Ahhh, when I think back on this trip - I really have to stop and think, is this even real life?? We feel so lucky, blessed and abundantly grateful for this adventure we are on together :). More soon, but I just wanted to check in and let you know we are back :).
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
We're Home!
Whew! We are back in Chengdu. It has been a whirlwind 8 days and my brain is still trying to comprehend all of the amazing things we got to do during our vacation. How blessed are we that we got to visit Shanghai Disney (unfortunately, our stroller did get stolen here), eat at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant overlooking the animation/fireworks show, hold a baby tiger at the Shanghai Wildlife Animal Park, ride a bullet train from Shanghai to Beijing, visit the Forbidden City, Tienanman Square (sp?), the Olympic Park, the Temple of Heaven and get to climb the Great Wall and subsequently ride the slide down not once, but twice (the girls just loved it so much)!!! To top it all off, our weather was nearly perfect, we hit the tour guide jackpot and we got to be together just the four of us for almost 8 days straight (I had to work just a few days while we were in Shanghai). Ahhh, when I think back on this trip - I really have to stop and think, is this even real life?? We feel so lucky, blessed and abundantly grateful for this adventure we are on together :). More soon, but I just wanted to check in and let you know we are back :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow - I didn't even know there was a slide at the Great Wall. Cant wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDelete