Happy Monday! Our Monday is actually just wrapping up as I sit down to type this :). I am back to talk about our summer vacation again... I know, I am with you - will I ever wrap up this vacation #honestlyidontknow #thejuryisstillout, but I am going to skip ahead to our fourth morning at the beach when I put the girls in their regular clothes and took them to the beach with promises of more strawberry ice cream if they would just cooperate ;). And cooperate they did - I love so many of these pictures!!
Just a little hi! from my 4.5 year old :).
The twirling pictures are my absolute favorite! My only tip is to shoot as much as possible because you don't know when you are going to catch them at just the perfect angle.
Or almost mid-fall ;).
Looking like such a little lady!
In love - I think I will frame this for her room when we move back!
She could only spend so much time on land before heading into the water.
Where sister decided to tag along too!
I put her in a romper specifically so she would still look like my baby - I have always been obsessed with these rompers and I am glad she got to wear it a few more times this summer!
Oh, hey there, cheeseball smile ;).
I just adore this one too - are you sick of my gushing yet? I tried, but I just couldn't narrow it down any further and decided to show you all of my favorites.
These next two pictures describe their relationship perfectly - Emma trying to convince Everly of something/persuade her to listen to her plan and Evsie's just in her own little world.
My Everly Gracie :).
It is weird to me how in one snapshot (same background, outfit, same everything), she can look like such a big kid (see above) and in another snapshot she can still look like my baby (see below).
I used this picture for Everly's three year old post and I just love it so much - it just captures her perfectly.
Wes and I always knew that most of our favorite vacations were at the beach, but this vacation just confirmed that our little ones are also happiest at the beach.
My girls.
I am the luckiest :).
























lol the pic of Emma almost falling
ReplyDeleteI love the one that you love where Emma is holding her dress up in the water and Everly's farmer's tan is just too adorable in the romper.
ReplyDelete