Monday, September 12, 2016

Three Year Old Everly

Helloooo and happy Monday! I have to say that after nearly a month off from blogging, I am so happy to be back at it - because really nothing makes me happier than capturing life's little moments that I know the girls will love to look back on.  A couple of weekends ago, I broke out my 'good' camera and Everly and I went on a special walk (read: without Emma) so that I could attempt to record what three years old looks like for her.  She picked out her special red, twirly dress that Nonni and Papa George gave her for her birthday and off we went :).  This is one of my favorites :). Three looks good on her.


As is this one - I think it perfectly captures just how sweet our Everly Gracie is :).


While those are my two favorites - I couldn't leave you without *extra* pictures of our sweet girl. I think that if you look at these as a series, these pictures accurately depict Ev's personality: a little shy, a little spunk, and a whole lot of sweet.













We went on a bonus walk and I grabbed a few more pictures - just a different twirly dress (can you tell that we are obsessed with twirly dresses ;)).






Everly - we hope you stay this sweet forever; we thank our lucky stars every single day that you are ours and we get to love you forever.

p.s. I still think you look a ridiculous amount like me.  I am almost tempted to give you bangs just so I can put my baby pictures side by side with yours and do a fair comparison ;).

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the twirly dresses, but I really love the bow in her hair. It would be fun to have an Everly speaks post - she's probably got some interesting things to say. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny you say that - there is a post already scheduled for tomorrow that is 'Everly Speaks'.

      Delete
  2. Super cute. Her expressions in the purple dress are my favorite !:)

    ReplyDelete