Ready to see what Emma and Evsie's have been up to at school??!!?? Ok, I thought you were dying to see school pics, so here, let's go First we will cover Everly and then we will cover Emma - the disproportionate amount of Everly pictures to Emma pictures is just a direct result of how many pictures their teacher sends me (not that I love one of my children more than the other ;)).
Everly is in pre-kindergarten and has the same great teacher that Emma had for a couple of months last year! Here she is on her first week - she is in the smallest uniform size and it still goes down well past her shorts ;). Getting her painting on.
Playing outside - looks like the sun might have been in her eyes!
She loves this part - they go 'fishing' a couple of times a week.
Dress up time!!
The first week, they ate lunch in their classroom while they got the kiddos used to being at school. In case you are wondering, Everly takes a packed lunch - we have asked the teacher to offer her the school lunch and we were told that she 'politely declined for a week straight'. Oh Evsie's - you sure are a picky eater.
Story time - I love getting these pictures and then seeing my girl.
I think possibly they are just decorating a star...
They spent the second week learning all about their classmates.
Always always always with a lovie :).
They also checked out the library for story time and to check out their first book.
Lunch in the cafeteria - such a big girl!
More fishing - this is definitely Ev's favorite school activity right now. And aren't their gym uniforms so stinking cute :).
Painting! I love watching them to get to do the crafts :).
She looks so big here, but she is just a newly-turned-three-year-old and still my baby girl.
Working on their body parts.
Self-portrait - I just love the hair she gave herself!
Circle time working on their numbers :).
And computer time which again just makes her look so big #iknowisoundlikeabrokenrecord #butshe'smybaby.
Ok and onto Emma. Her teacher just started sending us pictures through wee-chat (the main social media platform here in China), so I am hopeful we will get more pictures. Here is Emma and her bestie working on the letter 'T'.
And she drew her self portrait based on this Picasso - this is definitely my favorite picture :).
One day they worked on their emotions- expressing happy and angry!
P.E. time! This was one of her favorite activities for sure.
We feel blessed that we are off to a great start on the school year!!





Wow - they are going to be some smart cookies. Three year old on the computer and four year old studying Picasso. Now I see why they need to master the peace sign.
ReplyDeleteThis school looks so great!! I am in LOVE with Emma's Picasso picture and the mini couches the kids are squeezed onto in the library. Adorable.
ReplyDelete